Review of Timber Ridge Wagon
The TimberRidge Folding Wagon Review should be helpful if you’ve been facing challenges moving your stuff, tools or anything, around? Well TimberRidge Folding Wagon here is the perfect wagon to help you start moving things around with ease. This cart will simplify the way you carry items and make your everyday activities seamless. Let’s dive in and see why you need this wagon.
Before we go any further, what is a TimberRidge folding camping wagon? The TimberRidge wagon/cart is the perfect utility wagon for shopping, going to the beach or gardening. It’s one of the best gardening tools that will come in handy. The TimberRidge wagon is made of four over sized wheels with the front wheels rotating at 360 degrees while the back wheels are fixed. This type of design renders the carriage useable on all terrains.
TimberRidge is a folding cart wagon that opens and folds up in a matter of seconds, quick and easy. Constructed to be durable of durable 600D polyester, it supports up to 100 to 150 lbs weight capacity. It’s quite capable of taking a large number of everyday items. Since it’s a folding wagon, it doesn’t take up much space. The collapsible beach wagon can support a maximum weight of 110 lbs on the beach. It will be a bit challenging to pull it on soft sand if you put too much weight on it so I would definitely consider getting two wagons if you have more than 100 lbs of beach gear to carry along.
- Brand Name: Timber Ridge
- SKU: TRTR217271BE
- Full Open Dimensions: 35.5″x18.4″x12″
- Fabric Material: Polyester
- Frame Material: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 150 lbs on hard surface and 110lbs on sand
- Weight: 24.91lbs.
Pros of using the Timber Ridge Wagon
- It’s easy to use.
- It can be used in different locations since it folds.
- Can support enough weight to help you in your daily activities.
- Itâ€™s useable on most surfaces because of its wheels and their design.
- It will last for many years due to its construction.
- Has enough space to handle most of your luggage.
Cons of using the Timber Ridge Wagon
- Should not be left in the rain because some metal parts may rust.
- One needs to check its stability regularly. Its screws may loosen but can be tightened easily.
- Should not be used in rough conditions for a long time such as a humid environment or in the scorching sun to extend its service life.
Should you buy this product? Yes! It will reduce your workload in everyday activities and double as a beach cart for sand. See other cart reviews here.